Friday, April 30, 2010

Four Feet

I just couldn't resist this. Our younger daughter sent me a photo of her little pregnant self last week (They're expecting their first baby, a boy, in August) and I cropped out her feet just so I could show you this contrast. (Lovely feet, by the way, Honey, with those darling little strappy sandals!)

So, here it is:

Daughter's feet:





Mom's feet:


One week from today, plus an eleven-hour drive, and I'll get to see  Dänika's cute feet in person, talk with her about the baby, look at baby stuff, and go to the fabric store so she can choose the flannel for Baby's blankie. Oh...and I believe John lives there too. :-)  It will be great to see them both! We haven't spent time with them since New Year's Day, and that's far too long ago.

Hope you have a nice weekend. We're going for a second weekend in a row to visit our family in The Big City. We're looking forward to Lydia's confirmation and Elisabeth's ballet recital!

What are your plans for the weekend?

5 comments:

danika said...

that's hilarious. :P

Also, I can't believe how quickly May 7th is coming up! I just have a one-day weekend this weekend, and then five days of work and BAM! you and dad will be here!! :)

have fun this weekend!

Cranberry Morning said...

One-day weekends have got to be horrid!

Can't wait to see you guys! :-)

Liz said...

Have a great time visiting your daughter! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Good luck keeping those bunnies away.

Deborah said...

How did I miss this blog post??? It is a good thing you now have link within and I could see if 'maybe I would like this post'. What cute daughter feet and so funny comparing to your farm feet. :D

Cranberry Morning said...

My dear mom was always trying to 'make a lady' out of me. Fortunately, she had many successes in life, but that wasn't one of them. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails