Friday, May 7, 2010

RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE


Doesn't that look delicious!  Raspberry Cheesecake...mmmmmm.  I just couldn't resist putting it on a plate because it looks and smells good enough to eat...but it's a bar from my latest batch of soap. Okay, so I didn't fool you. You knew it was soap right away.



Despite the fact that there's no dairy in the recipe, Raspberry Cheesecake is a creamy bar of my cold process, handcrafted soap. Like all the others, Raspberry Cheesecake is made with only quality natural oils - but added to this one is that fresh, yummy fragrance of fresh raspberries!  


Visit my Soap'n'Such store in the sidebar to the right - and don't forget to click on the 'Gift Packages' tab at the top to see what else is available!


Above, the Raspberry Cheesecake bars on the drying rack where they sat for four weeks before they were allowed out of my sight. Now that they're ready to go, I need to print and cut labels for them and shove them out of the nest.


I will also be getting some of my soaps and soap gift packages ready to put on display at 'Locally Wisconsin Made,' which opens May 28 in Dallas.

What are you making today?



4 comments:

Deborah said...

Okay friends, I have actually smelled these soaps and they are heavenly. I bought 3 bars for Mother's Day gifts. And no, I was not paid for this advertisement. :D

gini said...

i DID think it was really raspberry cheesecake and was salivating expecting to see a recipe; and before i scrolled down i was already irked that you would post a recipe for something i couldn't resist but, knew i shouldn't eat! and then delighted to see it was soap. so much emotion in 2 seconds!

Cranberry Morning said...

Thanks, Deb. :-)

Gini,If you go to Soapnsuch.com, you'll find the recipe for Raspberry Cheesecake. And it is sugar free. :-)

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Oh, wow! That looks great! :D I bet it smells as good as it looks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails