Monday, April 4, 2011

Oatmeal & Honey Handcrafted Soap


Oatmeal & Honey Handcrafted Soap

What could be more natural than oatmeal and honey! This handcrafted bar soap is simply down-home, all-natural, country goodness.

Oatmeal & Honey is great as a complexion soap or a hand soap. As with all my handcrafted soaps, Oatmeal & Honey has a generous lather and is gentle and kind to your skin.


Each of my soaps comes with its own attractive label and protective cello bag - a ready gift for any occasion!


Ingredients: Coconut oil, Olive oil, Soybean Oil, Palm oil, Distilled water, Sodium hydroxide, Oatmeal, Honey

Read more about Oatmeal & Honey and see my many handcrafted soaps at Soap'n'Such (including an ingredient list for each soap.) Don't miss my Buy Five Get One Free offer!

P.S. Mother's Day is just a month away, so order your soaps soon! Every mom and grandma will love them! :-)


Hint-of-Chocolate Raspberry



Photobucket
Author, Second Chance - A Tale of Two Puppies
Check out all of my handcrafted soaps at Soap'n'Such

13 comments:

Empty Nester said...

You forgot to mention the following important things: the bars last a long time; people like me who are highly allergic to scents are NOT allergic to your soaps; the scents are pleasing not overpowering; you might be tempted to eat the ones with chocolate in them; and, finally, if you have daughters, HIDE your soaps!

Unknown said...

Sounds amazing ! I love soaps ! if you are interested...You could do a giveaway on my blog may 1st for the French Obsession...Email me. I charge $15 for the party and you send the soap gift to the winner. It could help with your sales.
It's ok if you are not interested.
Thanks so much for saying hi ! Your comment made me very hungry. LOL
Xo
Frenchy

Unknown said...

isafrenchy@gmail.com

Unknown said...

This just sounds so homey, and it IS!

Midwest to Midlands said...

If the shipping wasn't so much I would order some soaps from you. I just love all types of soaps and the oatmeal honey looks great.

Tiffanee said...

What a great Mother's Day idea!!

annies home said...

bet this would be great this summer with the poisin ivy and all the other nuisance that we must put up with come see my blog at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Mama Hen said...

This sounds so great! I love your soaps! I will be ordering again soon and this one will definately be on the list! Have a great night!

Mama Hen

Candace said...

What a great photo of your soap! I think that would make a great one to frame and hang in a bathroom. :)

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

I'm sending my hubs a link to your site with a little wink wink nudge nudge hint. :)

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

Spearmint Baby said...

num num! i can smell this yummy soap through my computer ;)

be sure to add your blog to this week's BLOG HOP @:
http://www.spearmintbaby.com/2011/03/blogging-101_06.html

Deborah said...

Well, I was so glad to buy my 5 and get the 6th free. Thank you for the wonderful smelling, gentle soap and Mike liked it that I bought his favorite cucumber and aloe. He says it smells so clean. :)

Joseph Carr said...

Hmm, heh, usually oatmeal and honey are found in a breakfast meal. It's an effective meal to start the day, and from the sound of it, the duo works as great as soap. Also, handcrafting it gives the item an all-natural feeling.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails