Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sandalwood & Vanilla Handcrafted Soap


I know. We just get over Mother's Day and you know what's coming up next on the calendar - Yes, Father's Day, June 19. It's not a bad idea to start thinking now about what to give your hubby, Dad, or Grandpa on that special day. If you're looking for something other than the usual, consider handcrafted soaps.

Although the sandalwood tree is native to Asia, its popularity has spread throughout the world. Sandalwood is used in perfumes, soaps, incense, and wood products. (I think I have some sandalwood incense around here somewhere -  in the back of a dresser drawer, no doubt.)

My handcrafted Sandalwood & Vanilla's bright fragrance brings you a blend of spice and wood, along with a slight hint of vanilla. Quite delicious, actually, and a soap that anyone will enjoy (if they can pry it out of your fingers, that is.)

As I've stated before, all of my soaps have a nice lather and because they're made with quality oils, they're also gentle to your skin. 

 
Ingredients: Coconut oil, Olive oil, Soybean Oil, Palm oil, Distilled water, Sodium hydroxide, Fragrance Oil



'Into The Woods'




Author, Second Chance - A Tale of Two Puppies
Check out my handcrafted soaps at Soap'n'Such

This post is linked to: Making the World Cuter Mondays
and Something I Whipped Up Monday
and Motivate Me Monday
and Making Monday Marvelous
and Made from Scratch Tuesday
and Wandering Wednesday
and We Did it Wednesday
and Thrilling Thursday
and Favorite Things Friday
and I'm Lovin' it Friday
and It's a Hodgepodge Friday

6 comments:

jennyfreckles said...

Mmm, I can almost smell that here....

jennyfreckles said...

Oh, yes - meant to say, that B&B must be near Coniston Water somewhere. It looks lovely.

Unknown said...

OOOOOH! That is one of my favorite smells. Love this fragrance! Getting ready for Round Two here. After this morning, I may take a bottle of wine with me to the basement, kind of like Granny Clampet and her "remedy" bottle of medicine for nerves! Sheesh!

Rachel said...

Sandalwood and Vanilla is one of my favorite scents! Sorry I've been AWOL from blogging, I had a friend in town for a few days. There was just no time!

Hope you are doing well!

:)
Rach

Carla from The River said...

Judy,
Yes, you are right - Flambeau Flowage is a place. :-) It is between Ladysmith and Glen Flora. Do not forget to stop at Artisans if you head in that direction. They have a beautiful store.

Tiffanee said...

My two favorite scents. I can almost smell it. You are so good. It is so beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails