Monday, January 9, 2012

Handcrafted Soaps - Winter Collection


Handcrafted Soaps, Winter Collection

from top left, going clockwise:


Please click on each individual link for information on that particular soap.

And yes, this is what I do when I'm not letting the dogs in and out, (you'd be surprised at how much time this actually eats up, for Bridger and Misty never want to go in OR out at the same time!) knitting, blogging, cooking, cleaning, reading, or gardening. 

Making my own handcrafted soaps has been a fun skill to acquire. I like to grow as many of the botanicals as possible in my own garden, then dehydrate them to use in my soaps. Kevin makes my soap molds and I've accumulated a great set of stainless steel pots that I use for the process. I only use quality base and essential oils in my soaps, for I want you to have a product that's gentle on your skin and that you will LOVE. When an essential oil is not available (such as peach), then I will use a fragrance oil.

All of my  Soap'n'Such bars come wrapped in their own specific and decorative band labels and are enclosed in cello bags to keep fragrances fresh - and to be ready to give as an instant gift!

Handcrafted Soaps, Winter Collection: 

Usual price $4.50 each  Now only $3.75 per bar when you purchase this collection.


All six luxurious homemade soaps in the Winter Collection: only $22.50

Shipping within the U.S. only. 


Check it out on Soap'n'Such! 

Photobucket
...and more! Check out all my handcrafted soaps at
Soap'n'Such


This post is linked to some or all of the following:  Skip to My Lou and Bedazzle Me Monday and What's in the Gunny Sack and  Making the World Cuter Mondays and Make the Scene Monday and  Made By You Monday and  Something I Whipped Up Monday and  Motivate Me Monday and  Making Monday Marvelous and Get Your Craft On and Tip Me Tuesday and  Made from Scratch Tuesday and  Take a Look Tuesday and  Tasty Tuesday and Tasty Tuesday and  Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays  and Two Maids a Baking and Overflowing With Creativity and What's Cookin' Wednesday and Cast Party Wednesday and  We Did it Wednesday  and It's a Party at Creative Princess and Threading Your Way and Lisa's Gluten-Free Blog and Favorite Things Friday and I'm Lovin' it Friday and It's a Hodgepodge Friday  and Serenity Saturday and Get Schooled Saturday and   Home and Family Friday

Photobucket

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Your soaps are beautiful! and I know they smell good too.

Anonymous said...

It's a lovely thing to do, soaps :) Moonlight & Jasmine sounds interesting. Can imagine the lovely smell of them. Have a lovely day!

Eva

Denise said...

Your soaps sound wonderful.

Tiffanee said...

Your soaps are so beautiful and such a great array of scents. I got to order me some soon!!

Under Her Wings said...

I can testify to the freshness and quality of these soaps. I use them all the time. They suds nicely and are not harsh at all on my skin. Hmm...I think I'll take a bath!

Unknown said...

Sandlewood and Vanilla??? LOVE it!!!

Unknown said...

You're so talented... Thanks for linking up!


XO, Aimee

Kate @ craftwhatever said...

What a nice gift this would be! Those are my kind of scents, too!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Aahhh...Field of dreams lavender! Sounds wonderful! Your soaps are so beautiful! I'm going to go look some more! Hugs! ♥

Natasha Mairs - Serenity You said...

like the sound of they peppermint tea one

Thanks for linking up to Serenity Saturday
Hope to see you next time

Natasha xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails