Monday, July 1, 2013

Amber & Musk, Etc. - Homemade Vegan Soap with Shea Butter

Amber & Musk, Etc.
Mysterious, Romantic, Handcrafted Vegan Soap


Lovely, charming, gracious, and alluring are apt descriptions of this beautiful bar of soap.

Romantic musk and amber, a hint of fruitiness, the comfort and familiarity of vanilla, and a touch of mystery. This is a delicious fragrance you'll love!

Check out the photos above. This is an artisan bar you'll love for yourself or love to give as a gift!

AND, it's VEGAN. No animal products are used in our homemade soaps, ever.

Always moisturizing and gentle, our homemade soaps never dry and irritate like store soaps can, which often have a long list of unpronounceable chemical ingredients.




'Amber & Musk, Etc.'


...and more! Check out all my handcrafted soaps at




This post may be linked to one or more of the following: Mop it Up Monday  and Get in My Tummy and  Cure for the Common Monday and  Clever Chicks Blog Hop and  Barn Charm and  The Marketplace  and  Mix it up Monday and Make it Pretty Monday and Sunny Simple Monday and     Making the World Cuter Mondays and Make the Scene Monday and  Something I Whipped Up Monday and  Motivate Me Monday and  Making Monday Marvelous and Get Your Craft On and   You're Gonna Love it Tuesday and Creative Showcase and Memories by the Mile and Crafty Texas Girls and  Tweak it Tuesday and  Coastal Charm Tuesday and  Take a Look Tuesday and  Tasty Tuesday  and Love Bakes Good Cakes and Mom on TimeOut  and Adorned from Above and Wildcrafting Wednesday and   Cast Party Wednesday and  We Did it Wednesday  and All Things With Purpose and Home & Garden Thursday and It's a Party at Creative Princess and Artsy Corner Thursday  and The Girl Creative, Thursday and  Creative Things Thursday and Be Inspired and Time Travel Thursday and Thrifty Things Friday  and  Friday Fences and  Thursday's Inspiration and  The Self-sufficient Home Acre and  I'm Lovin' it Thursday and Creative Things Thursday and   Mandatory Mooch   and Foodie Friends Friday and Freedom Fridays and From the Farm and   Anything Blue Friday and Junkin' Joe and  Serenity Saturday and Get Schooled Saturday  and Inspiration Friday(ThursNite) and Vintage Inspiration Friday and Photo Friday and Share Your Creativity and   A Favorite Thing Saturday and Sunny Simple Sunday and Sunlit Sunday and  Market Yourself Monday and  Saturday Nite Special

14 comments:

MadSnapper said...

I am laughing and editing your post, this could be a romantic suspense novel you are describing if i line out the words soap and a few others...

NanaDiana said...

I am laughing at Sandra's remark! See...that is what happens though when you LOVE what you DO...and care enough to present it beautifully! Have a great day, Judy- xo Diana

TexWisGirl said...

i can almost smell it from texas. :)

Anonymous said...

Haha! I was thinking the same. You are really good at telling a story :) And heading over to your Etsy shop because I have a love for bars of soap (thank my grandma for that!).

This N That said...

Mmmm..I can smell your soap from here..Looks wonderful.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I am a believer!

Cranberry Morning said...

Hey, Sandra, keep editing, and when you take it to a publisher and they say it's a 'go,' we'll make a deal. ;-) lol

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

Your soaps always make me think of dessert!!

Heide at ApronHistory said...

Musk has always sounded mysterious to me. I guess I don't understand what smell it is suppose to be. Makes me think of a musk ox and I am sure they do not smell nice!! Lol!

RURAL said...

I love it when you feature your soap...the combinations that you create are so amazing,and smell delightful in my mind, which I am sure they do in real life.

Jen

Denise said...

mmm, sounds wonderful.

Terri D said...

I know how wonderful your soaps are!

Lady Linda said...

I just have to try your soap! So pretty.

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi I am new to you and your blog! You make your own soap! That is amazing to me.
Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails