Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Special Valentines Sale - Natural Vegan Soap



Save now on any size order of my natural, handcrafted vegan soap! All of my soaps are moisturizing and gentle. No harsh chemicals, no animal products, and I use only natural colorants, no oxides. These handcut, large bars of natural goodness are 4.5-5 oz. each and come labeled with an ingredient list and enclosed in a cello bag with gold seal, ready for gift giving.

Check out all my handcrafted, vegan soaps, including my new Jojoba Natural Shampoo Bar.

As always, it's Buy any 5 or more, Get another FREE. But until midnight on February 7, there's also a 10% discount on every order, when you use the code HEART17 at checkout.

Think Valentine's Day!


HomemadeSoapnSuch


Check out all my handcrafted soaps at


My ETSY Shop


Join me on Instagram: @cranberrymorning


Judy

3 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love your soaps! And you're making this very tempting! Off to see what I need! Hugs, Diane

MadSnapper said...

both my sons have birthdays in FEB one is on the 14th and the other the 22

Terri D said...

Your soaps are wonderful! Your discount and the free bar are so generous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails